- Taeguk Il Jang
- Taeguk Ee Jang
- Taeguk Sam Jang
- Taeguk Sa Jang
- Taeguk Oh Jang
- Taeguk Yuk Jang
- Taeguk Chil Jang
- Taeguk Pal Jang
Taeguk Il Jang - 태극1장
Taeguk Il Jang represents the first of the eight trigrams ☰ Gun or Heaven.
- Kibon junbiseogi (Basic ready stance)
- Apseogi (Walking stance)
- Apkubi (Front stance)
- Arae makki (Low-level block)
- Momtong anmakki (Torso-level block)
- Olgul makki (Head-level block)
- Momtong jireugi (Torso-level punch)
- Momtong barojireugi (Torso-level reverse punch)
- Ap chagi (Front kick)
Taeguk Ee Jang - 태극2장
Taeguk Ee Jang represents the second of the eight trigrams Tae ☱ or Lake.
- Olgul jireugi (Head-level punch)
Taeguk Sam Jang - 태극3장
Taeguk Sam Jang represents the third of the eight trigrams ☲ Yi or Fire.
- Dwitkubi (Back stance)
- Hansonnal bakkatmakki (Single knifehand outwards block)
- Sonnal mokchigi (Knife hand strike)
Taeguk Sa Jang - 태극4장
Taeguk Sa Jang represents the fourth of the eight trigrams ☳ Jin or Thunder.
- Sonnal makki (Knife hand block)
- Nullomakki (Pressing-down block)
- Jebipoom mokchigi (Swallow block with knife hand strike)
- Momtong bakkat makki (Torso-level outwards block)
- Pyonsonkkeut sewotzireugi (Spear hand)
- Yop chagi (Side kick)
- Adeungjumeok apchigi (Backfist)
Taeguk Oh Jang - 태극5장
Taeguk Oh Jang represents the fifth of the eight trigrams ☴ Seon or Wind.
Taeguk Yuk Jang - 태극6장
Taeguk Yuk Jang represents the sixth of the eight trigrams ☵ Gam or Water.
Taeguk Chil Jang - 태극7장
Taeguk Chil Jang represents the seventh of the eight trigrams ☶ Gan or Mountain.
Taeguk Pal Jang - 태극8장
Taeguk Pal Jang represents the last of the eight trigrams ☷ Gon or Earth.